Eastern Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal charges, arrests and convictions are very serious trouble. The Law Office of Jerome Paun, in Willimantic, Connecticut, is ready and able to defend you.
Our firm was founded by Jerome Paun , a Connecticut criminal defense attorney with more than 25 years of experience. His commitment and passion for protecting client rights has allowed us to successfully defend against criminal charges ranging from drug crimes and OUI/DUI to more serious family violence and murder charges.
As a firm, we always strive to be effective at getting our clients the best possible outcome. Whether we are representing clients prior to their arrest , are preparing our clients for court , or striving to find an alternative to jail , clients can count on us to provide the vigorous representation they desire.
At the same time, we are compassionate to our clients' needs and take the time to ensure they understand their situation. We clearly explain their charges and legal options. We answer questions thoroughly and honestly so clients know exactly what to expect.
The criminal process can be frightening, especially when facing jail time, fines and a criminal record that will follow someone the rest of his or her life. We want to demystify the criminal process and prepare our clients to fight to protect their rights, their freedom and their future. Call the Law Office of Jerome Paun toll-free at 866-787-0119 to schedule a free initial criminal defense consultation.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
The Law Office of Jerome Paun proudly defends clients against a wide variety of criminal charges, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle offenses, including DUI/DWI/OUI , driving on a suspended license, and traffic violations
- Drug crimes , including possession, sale, and distribution
- Sex crimes including sexual assault of a minor
- Violent crimes, including assault, murder and vehicular homicide
- Property crimes, including burglary and robbery , theft, and shoplifting
- Juvenile crimes such as vandalism, drug crimes, possession of alcohol, and violent crimes
- Crimes committed by college students , including possession of a fake ID, stealing, and underage drinking
- Family violence , including child abuse and spousal abuse
- White collar crimes, including fraud, money laundering, and embezzlement
- Internet crimes , including credit card theft, hacking, and distribution of child pornography
- Probation violations
- Anti-war demonstrations and USA Patriot Act issues
We are committed to protecting our clients' futures. When possible, we will seek a pardon or expungement so that one mistake does not haunt our clients for the rest of their lives.
Contact a Norwich Drug Crimes Attorney
Call the Law Office of Jerome Paun toll-free at 866-787-0119 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney. You may also send attorney Paun an e-mail .