Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyer
Connecticut criminal defense attorney Jerome Paun has more than 25 years of experience defending clients facing a wide variety of criminal charges, from drug crimes and OUI/DUI to family violence and murder charges.
The criminal process can be frightening, especially when facing jail time, fines and a criminal record that will follow someone the rest of his or her life. At the Law Office of Jerome Paun, we demystify the criminal process for our clients and help them understand what defenses are available to them. Then, we fight to protect our clients' rights, their freedom and their future.
Call the Law Office of Jerome Paun toll free at 866-787-0119 to schedule a free initial criminal defense consultation.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
The Law Office of Jerome Paun proudly defends clients against a wide variety of criminal charges, including, but not limited to:
DUI/DWI/OUI and other motor vehicle offenses, including driving on a suspended license and traffic violations
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, sale, and distribution
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault of a minor
- Violent crimes, including assault, murder and vehicular homicide
- Property crimes, including burglary, robbery, theft, and shoplifting
- Juvenile crimes such as vandalism, drug crimes and possession of alcohol
- Crimes committed by college students, including possession of a fake ID, stealing, and underage drinking
- Family violence, including child abuse and spousal abuse
- White collar crimes, including fraud, money laundering, and embezzlement
- Internet crimes, including credit card theft, hacking, and distribution of child pornography
- Probation violations
- Anti-war demonstrations and USA Patriot Act issues
Committed to Protecting Your Future
We are committed to protecting our clients' futures. When possible, we will pursue an appropriate diversionary program so that one mistake does not haunt our clients for the rest of their lives.
As a Connecticut criminal defense law firm, we always strive to get our clients the best possible outcome. Whether we are representing clients prior to their arrest, are preparing our clients for court, or striving to find an alternative to jail, clients can count on lawyer Jerome Paun to provide vigorous representation.
At the same time, we are compassionate to our clients' needs and take the time to ensure they understand their situations. We clearly explain their charges and legal options. We answer questions thoroughly and honestly so clients know exactly what to expect.
Contact a Drug Crimes Attorney in Willimantic, Norwich and Throughout Eastern Connecticut
Call the Law Office of Jerome Paun toll free at 866-787-0119 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Willimantic, Norwich and surrounding areas. You may also send attorney Paun an e-mail.