Violent Crimes Attorney Standing Up For You

If you are accused of a violent crime in Connecticut, you cannot afford anything less than a vigorous defense. Your freedom and your future are on the line. If you are convicted of or plead guilty to a violent crime, and are sentenced to a jail term, you will not be eligible for parole review for early release from jail until you have served 85 percent of the non-suspended portion of the sentence imposed.

Effective Defense Against Violent Crime Charges

At The Law Office of Jerome Paun, we vigorously defend people charged with committing violent crimes. We will work hard to build an effective defense against the charges you face based on our knowledge of the law and the unique facts of your case.

We defend clients against all violent crime charges, including:

We will use every legal means available to vigorously defend you and your freedom. We will challenge the truthfulness of witnesses against you. We will file motions to challenge or limit the admissibility of evidence against you. We will attack the essential elements of the prosecution's case. We will do our best to get the charges against you dismissed or reduced to minimize the consequences you may face. If your case goes to trial, we will work hard to properly prepare and present your case to convince the judge or jury to find you not guilty.

Talk To An Experienced Defense Lawyer

If you face a violent crime charge, you should not passively accept your fate. You certainly should not speak to the police. You have the right to remain silent and to be represented by a lawyer. Exercise your rights! Your rights are guaranteed by the United States and Connecticut Constitutions to protect you from the government and its agents.

Contact Us For Effective Criminal Defense Representation

If you face criminal charges in Connecticut, our law firm is here to help you pursue a successful outcome. Contact us online or by telephone at 866-787-0119 to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced defense attorney in Willimantic.